Friday, February 8, 2013

TGIF!

What a week! We have been super busy getting ready for our upcoming play, Squirm! It is an adorable play about the Itsy Bitsy Spider, Miss Muffet and lots of squirmy things. I enjoy doing the play but it does take up a lot of time and I can't get those catchy tunes out of my head! Next week we are jumping into all sorts of Valentine's Day fun! I can't wait to do Babbling Abby's Sweetheart Snatcher with my firsties! We did her Candy Corn Bandit in Halloween and my kids LOVED it! We will also be doing my new math activity that I just posted in my store called Valentine Number Neighbors. We are learning about 1 more, 1 less, 10 more and 10 less and this is going to be great practice for them. I want to do my first giveaway and give this new activity to one of my readers! All you have to do is follow my blog, follow me in my TpT store (www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kristi-Swearengin), and leave me a comment with your email address. I will randomly pick somebody Sunday night. So excited!!! Consonant pattern -dge centers coming up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment