Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Currently Linky Party

I came across this linky party at Oh' Boy 4th Grade and thought it looked like so much fun! Plus it is only once a month, so surely I can keep up with that, right??

 
 
So here is my April Currently:
 

 
 

Listening- As I mentioned in my favorites post, I love The Voice! I love how talented all the singers are and it just breaks my heart when somebody doesn't get picked. :( But don't worry! I am doing my fair share of looking at Blake and Adam too!

Loving- I am definitely not missing X-tina and her cups that runneth over! I think that Usher and Shakira add great chemistry to the show.

Thinking- Only 7 more Mondays before summer break! Spring Break went by entirely too fast and I was entirely too lazy the whole week. Go to the gym everyday? Ha! Work on things for my Teachers Pay Teachers store? Haha! I didn't even take my laptop out of my computer bag one time! But I did spend tons of QT with my boys and that's all that matters!

Wanting- To be at the beach RIGHT NOW! My boys are constantly asking me when we are going and I keep telling them not soon enough! We have big vacation plans that had to be moved to the end of the summer so hopefully we will be hitting the beach in early June!

Needing- I really should be at the gym right now instead of sitting on my couch. But watching The Voice and blogging seems like a much better choice! I could be watching The Voice while running on the treadmill but that just doesn't sound as fun.

Advice- Everything happens for a reason! I have told myself this too many times to count. We may not now exactly why at that very moment, but you will when the time is right!

Can't wait to link up for May Currently! Then I will only have 3 more Mondays until summer!

7 comments:

  1. Wow...lucky you...I've got at least 11 more Mondays until summer....but at least I'm on Spring Break right now!! Your products are cute!!

    Kathy O.
    Third Grade Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, lots more Mondays here to go too! Roll on Summer!!! Great products!

    Love Greys!!!

    Lou :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness I want to be at the beach too!! It won't come soon enough!! :)

    Polka Dots & Pencils

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also am in love with The Voice! I was a bit nervous about how Shakira and Usher would do on the show. But I am enjoying them on it as well! I guess I can't complain too much as long as Adam and Blake stay!
    Laura
    Enchanting Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would LOVE to be on the beach too! You just reminded me to count "how many Wednesday's" I have left (Morning Duty Days)!!!

    Kim
    Literacy Sundae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog design is so cute Kristi! I cannot believe we only have that many Mondays to go...Where did this year go??!!??!!

    I think I always want to be at the beach. It is one of my favorite places. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower and a 1st grade teacher too. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Currently could be my Currently!! I too would love to be on a beach...but I need to hit the treddy first!! Ha ha!! Hang in there...we are in the home stretch now!! I am your newest follower!

    Kathy O.
    Third Grade Doodles

    ReplyDelete