Friday, April 12, 2013

Five for Friday- April 12th edition

This was the longest week ever! I don't know why because this whole year has seemed to fly by but this week just dragged on and on. Thankfully it is finally Friday and I am linking up again with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five for Friday!


1. Weather
 
This week started off with some AMAZING weather! I was so excited to break out the capri pants and flip flops. I despise my winter wardrobe so I was definitely ready for a change. We took advantage of the beautiful last weekend and went downtown to take some pictures of the boys and feed the ducks and fish.
 

 
Then yesterday the beautiful weather came to end end when we got this:
 
 
We got out of school an hour and half early and luckily the storm rolled through with just some minor damage. I HATE severe weather. Especially when I am home by myself with the boys. But the sun is out shining again today!
 
2. Aqua Zumba
 
My best friend and I have been wanting to try the new Aqua Zumba class at the YMCA for months now but just could never make it. We do go to the regular Zumba classes 3-4 times a week. Well this week we finally went and had a BLAST! I wish it was offered more than one night a week because it was just so much fun and a nice change. There are a couple of morning classes offered that I am looking forward to taking advantage of this summer.
 
3. DIBELS
 
 
DIBELS testing starts next week. My firsties have been working so hard and I really hope all their hard work (and mine!) pay off!
 
4. Mommy/Son Date
 
I promised my oldest that we would do something together over Spring Break but with little brother home too, it was kinda difficult. So I told him we would have a mommy/son date this weekend to go see:
 
 
5. New Centers!
 
In case you missed my What's New Wednesday, my new vowel sound in moon:oo centers are available in my Teachers Pay Teachers store!
 

 
Have a wonderful weekend!!!


1 comment:

  1. Very cute blog and VERY VERY cute kids! I'm glad you were able to have some time with them over Spring Break. I have a son and a daughter and this was our Spring Break. It is difficult to spend time with just one without the other, but I do think it means so much when I do! I am your newest follower!
    Angie
    Monahan Monkey Madness

    ReplyDelete