Monday, April 15, 2013

Get Acquainted Linky!

I just love linking up with Latoya at Flying Into First for her weekly Get Acquainted Linky!


 
This week's topic is the Skittles Game.
 Here is the code:
Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
Orange- Favorite Memory from College
Yellow- Favorite Sports Team
Green- Favorite Fast Food Place
Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)
 
 
RED
 
My favorite ice cream flavor is Cookies and Cream!
 
 
Blue Bell Cookies and Cream to be exact!
 
 
ORANGE
I have way too many memories from college to even be able to pick just one! And even if I could, it would be so full of inside jokes, that you probably wouldn't even understand it!Let's just say that when you lived in a coed dorm for three years, there was never a dull moment!
 
Rose Towers at the University of Alabama
(before it was torn down last summer)
 
YELLOW
Well since I already mentioned that I went to the University of Alabama, you can probably guess what my favorite team is!
 
Roll Tide!!! My dad and I go to all the home football games together and I just love it!
 
GREEN
My absolute favorite fast food restaurant is
 
Unfortunately, I'm really the only one in my family that likes it!
 
PURPLE
When I started selling Teachers Pay Teachers, I knew that blogging was part of that process. And I dreaded it! I have never really been much of a writer. I much preferred more hands-on, crafty stuff. Well since I have started joining various linky parties and really given blogging a try, I've discovered that I actually really enjoy it! I kept checking all day yesterday for Latoya to put up this linky and I was really looking forward to writing about whatever the topic was. I am also loving all of the new blogs that I have found through the linky parties! So many wonderful people who are so willing to share their amazing ideas! I am learning so much and can't wait to see what else the blogging world has in store for me!


11 comments:

  1. That is great that you are starting to enjoy writing for your blog! It is fun getting to know everyone and their blogs!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I just found your blog. I'm a newbie too. I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of things, too. It's a pretty cool feeling. I also love chick-fil-a, yum!
    Meghan
    First Grade Hugs and High Fives

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love Cookies and Cream ice cream! :) Yum!!!!

    Katie
    Smiles from 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love finding other Bama bloggers and fans! =) I am also a UA graduate! RTR.

    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good ole Chick fil A!!! Yummy!!!

    (( HUGS ))
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am totally with you on purple. :) It is hard to have a consistent voice and consider everything else. I blog stalked for a long time and enjoy reading them. Making items for my class is relaxing but blogging itself adds a new dimension.

    Jenn
    KinderMyles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your blog from over at TpT! I absolutely LOVE Chick-fil-a.....I have to ge a milkshake at least once a week:) I'm your newest follower:)

    Tammy
    Come By and Visit My Blogs!
    ”Dots” of Fun!
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found your blog through the linky party! I lived in a coed dorm in college too (coed bathrooms too!). There was definitely never a dull moment for sure! Blogging is fun but lots of work! :)

    Pam
    Diary of a First Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kristi! I'm a new blogger, as well. I blog stalked for awhile, knowing that I wanted to start one myself, but I was nervous about whether or not it would be good enough. I finally decided to give it a shot...we'll see it what happens! Good luck to you!
    Tara
    TeachingwithTWitte

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found your blog through Tpt & I am your newest follower! :)

    Fashion Craze Learning Days

    ReplyDelete