Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I'm still here!

I can't believe it's been over a week since I last blogged! Things have been CRAZY around here! Between testing and end of the year stuff at school and getting ready for birthday parties, I have had zero time to blog! We started our ABC Countdown to Summer last Thursday and I'm hoping to blog about that soon and get my first freebie up. My little one is turning 3 (sad face) on Friday so I'm appliquéing him a Mickey Mouse birthday shirt as I blog. Then we have both boys' birthday party next week and I tend to go a little overboard on parties. Luckily I made it a little easier on myself this year and am just doing 1 party!
We did have some Earth Day fun this week! We read The Lorax and wrote about how we would help the Lorax. Then we did some marble paintings and I took pictures of the kids with their mustache. So cute!! (Thanks to Mel D for this idea!) I thought I had a finished picture on my phone but apparently not! I'll post one tomorrow! I hope everybody has a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment