Sunday, April 7, 2013

Get Acquainted Linky!

I'm linking up again this week with Latoya over at Flying into First Grade for her weekly Get Acquainted Linky!


This week's topic:
If you were stranded on a deserted island, what three things would you have to have with you?
 
1. My family!
 

Can't go anywhere with out my favorite boys!!!
 
2. My iPhone
 
 
 Considering my phone is permanently attached to me, it would be quite difficult to get stranded without it!
 
3. Diet Dr. Pepper
 
 
My family isn't going to want to go anywhere near me on that island if I don't have my diet Dr. Pepper!
 
Don't forget to go link up with Latoya! I love getting to know more about everybody!


Can I please take these two with me too???


11 comments:

  1. Those sound like great things to bring! :) Your blog is really cute! I am your newest follower.
    Jean
    Diving into 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am off to check out your blog!

      Delete
  2. Love your blog! Well done! I'm a newbie too (only 17 followers) but you look like you're off to a great start. Thanks for sharing! BTW, I'm your latest follower. I hope you can hop over, and check out my latest endeavor!
    Stacy
    www.secondgradesignpost.blogspot.com
    (Sorry, don't know how to make that a clickable link. Anyone have any pointers?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to turn to my best friend Google for help on that! Google hyperlink in blog signature and you will find out how to do it. I seriously don't know what people did before Google! Us newbies need to stick together!

      Delete
  3. Love your post, and totally feel you with the DDP. I'm a Diet Coke addict, so I really should have included that in my list! :) So happy to find other first grade bloggers, and excited to be your newest follower!

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I love how blogging has helped me connect with other first grade teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi,
    It's so nice to meet you through the linky!
    I LOVE finding new first grade teachers to connect with!
    Happy to be a new follower!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kristi!

    I found you through the linky. Your blog is super cute. I am happy to be a new follower.

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love the picture. :-)

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, I'm your newest follower! Your blog is adorable, so are your boys!

    Sara
    Primary Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your boys are adorable! I just found you through the linky party!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete