Monday, April 1, 2013

Linky Party- Favorites Survey!


I am linking up again with Latoya at Flying Into First Grade for her weekly Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party! I had awesome intentions of linking up last week but I was on Spring Break and was L.A.Z.Y! I didn't even take my laptop out of my bag the entire week! So much for all the plans I had to work on stuff for my Teachers Pay Teachers store! This week's theme is Favorites so here are all of mine!

Favorite Place to Shop
 

 
 
I am OBSESSED with dressing my boys in adorable clothing. Gymboree is the only place that I shop for clothes for them. I am also very picky about them coordinating when we go out somewhere. Both boys were born in the spring time so the clothes from my oldest would work perfectly for my youngest. Well, unfortunately, I still buy the little one clothes because of this desire for them to be coordinated!I have always said the I had boys because God knew I couldn't afford girls!
 
 
Favorite TV Show
 
I must confess that I am a reality TV junkie. If it comes on TLC, then I probably watch it! But my current favorite show is:

I am LOVING the new judges this season! And Adam and Blake aren't so bad to look at!
 
But the one show that I never miss an episode of is:
 
Favorite Sweet Treat
 
L.O.V.E ice cream! Cookies and Cream is my absolute fav!
 
 
Favorite Food
 

 
Pizza of course!
 
Favorite Restaurant
 

Favorite sit-down restaurant:
Favorite fast food restaurant:
I would eat there every night if I could!
 
Thanks for taking the time to come and check out my little ol' blog! Come back next week when I (hopefully!) link up again!

3 comments:

  1. Love your linky & your blog look. I'm not sure if I follow you & I tried, but couldn't find the place to subscribe. :(

    I'm a faithful watcher of Grey's, too...never miss it :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I am new to all this blogging stuff and have no idea why I don't have a subscribe button but I will try and figure out how to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally figured out how to get that darn followers gadget added! Please come back and follow me when you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete