Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What's New Wednesday!

Three days of blogging in a row! Wow! I am going to try to highlight a new product from my Teachers Pay Teachers store every Wednesday. This week I added:


 
Click on the picture to see these centers in my store

This is the next group of centers in my series of literacy centers that go along with the skills we are learning in our Scott Foresman First Grade Reading Street series. They go along with the story Peter's Chair but will be perfect for any class learning about vowel digraphs ue, ui, ew. Just like all my other literacy centers, this group of centers includes Read the Room, ABC Order, Rhyme Time, Word Scramble, and Fill in the Blank. The goal of my weekly centers is to keep the format the same, which saves teachers time by not having to explain a whole new group of centers each week. All you have to do is print, laminate, cut, and stick it in the center. One day, I will do a blog post on how I organize centers in my classroom.

Join me next week to see what's new!

No comments:

Post a Comment