Sunday, June 30, 2013

Get Acquainted Linky and some Bloglovin'!

Woohoo! I am so excited that Latoya over at Flying into First Grade is back with her Get Acquainted Linky!
 
 
What a great way for me to get back into blogging. I have been having a ball this summer just spending all my time with my boys swimming and being lazy. I have been trying to work on some new things for my TpT store and will hopefully have some new things to blog about soon. This week's Linky Party is Tic-Tac-Toe!
 
Here's how it works:
Look at the graphic below.  It is a Tic Tac Toe board filled with different categories.  You will post about three of these categories but they have to make Tic Tac Toe.  For example, you can choose to write about 3 topics that go vertical, or 3 topics that go horizontal, or three topics that go diagonal. 
 
 
I am going across the top row
 
I went to _____ college and a favorite memory
 
I know I have mentioned this on here before but I am a proud graduate of The University of Alabama!
 
It is really hard to pick just one favorite memory. Those 4 years 5 years were some of the best years of my life. If I had to pick just one, it would be going to the football games with my best friends and then getting dressed up and going out to shake our booties all night long. Oh and all the 4 am breakfasts at City Café after having fun studying all night long! 
 
My favorite subject to teach and why
 
 
I have always had a huge love of books and reading so of course reading is my favorite subject to teach. I really love helping those little strugglers and it is just so rewarding when those little light bulbs come on and they realize that they are a reader.
 
 
 Dream Vacation
 
Without a doubt, my dream vacation would have to be Hawaii! My brother and his wife went on a cruise to the different islands for their honeymoon and I think that would just be the best trip ever! I would really settle for a trip to any exotic, tropical location! I would also love to go to Las Vegas ad hopefully that trip is going to happen next year for my 10th wedding anniversary.
 
As I am sure most of you know, tomorrow is supposedly the end of Google Reader. I would love for you to come and follow me over at Bloglovin'!
 
Thank you to Anna Brantley for this adorable pic! Just click on the picture and it will take you directly to my Bloglovin' page.

I hope everybody is having a fabulous summer! Come back tomorrow to check out my July Currently!

10 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to go back to Hawaii. I went with my family when I was in high school but would love for hubs and I to be able to go together (he has never been). It is so beautiful!

    Following you :)

    Cait
    Sliding into First!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I am so jealous that you have been to Hawaii! Hopefully I'll get there one day!

      Delete
  2. Your blog colors are so cheerful! I love Alabama. I've spent a lot of time in Birmingham, Orange Beach, and Huntsville. Great place :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I live in Huntsville and we go to Orange Beach several times a year. It is beautiful down there!

      Delete
  3. You went to best college there is! =) RTR.

    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hawaii is definitely on my list of places I'd love to go!

    -Ashley
    First Grade Brain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Your blog is amazing! I am your newest follower!

      Delete
  5. Hawaii sounds wonderful. I got to go once and we stayed at the Grand Wailea Hotel. Wow-a once in a lifetime vacation! My niece is going to University of Alabama this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I found you on the linky - yours is the blog right after mine. I would love to go to Hawaii, too. I live near Lake Michigan, it has white sandy beaches, but they don't compare to the picture you included in this post! Hop "next door" to my blog and take a look around!
    Linda
    <a
    href="http://kindergartendoodles.blogspot.com:>KinderDoodles</a>

    ReplyDelete