Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Made It and a Freebie!

I am finally getting to link up with Tara over at 4th Grade Frolics for her weekly
Monday Made It linky!
 
 
I have been wanting to link up for awhile but this little project took quite a bit longer than I thought it would. But it is finally finished! Woohoo!
 
 
Each book contains 6 pages:
 
 




 
Click HERE to download the letter A book for free! The whole collection is available in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. Leave me a comment with your email and I will choose one person Tuesday night to win the whole collection for free!

9 comments:

  1. I would love to have the whole packet to use in speech therapy with my students! thespeechumbrella@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a speech therapist as well - this would be terrific to use (in sessions or for home practice) for my students who are working on improving their articulation! Interactive and targets each sound! straightupspeech@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book would be awesome as a review for my firsties and great for differentiated early finishers work or homework. I love it! Thanks for sharing.
    A Day in First Grade
    adayinfirstgrade@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be perfect! I'll be moving from 4th grade to a k-2 classroom this year for students with special needs. This would be ideal to help them at their own levels.

    Thanks for sharing!
    Diana
    littledee5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I found your blog through the Made it Monday linky. I love your ABC books, esp that the activities are so different. There's something for everyone =)I hope I win it!!!

    -Amanda
    Teacher at the Wheel
    amandadurski@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm delighted that I found your blog. My son is in LOVE with the alphabet. Fingers crossed.

    lorena.delgadillo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would be a fantastic addition to my letter introduction routine! Fingers crossed! ilovekdgt@gmail.com
    Sara
    Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  8. This would be great for my class!
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete